These book reviews are taken from Amazon UK, Amazon US, Amazon India, and Goodreads.
I don’t know what to say? Book three is certainly darker than the other two and it is an awesome read. I could not decide if I am with team Felix or team Milo. However like Dee, we knew with whom she belonged.
After waiting for what seemed an eternity for this third and final addition to the International Relations trilogy, I was not disappointed. Just when you think the rollercoaster that is Dee’s life is pulling back into the station BOOM….it’s off whizzing up and down again, with additional twists and turns along the way. Adele writes in such a way that it’s impossible not to get drawn into this story, relate to the characters and feel what they’re feeling. I promised myself I would take my time reading this book, make it last as it’s the last one but I couldn’t do it. Another page turning, can’t put this book down success but be warned, if you’re an emotional person like me, get the tissues ready……I may have shed a few tears along the way!
By Amazon Customer on 5 March 2017 (also reviewed on Goodreads)
I loved the book. It was nice to see how different yet same families became friends, and evolved into a completely new family. The final book is dark, just like the author promised.
Maybe I won’t call what Dee and Felix had as ‘love’ but what they had was inevitable.
I am so glad that I purchased the book the day it was released and managed to read it in two days while watching ‘Full House’ on a different tab. 😀
Thanks for this wonderful saga, Adele.
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)